Access to Resources
A Sponsor or Council membership entitles each registered organisation to one website login. If more than one membership is required, others within that organisation can be registered as additional members. All members also receive a regular eNewsletter.
Member Rates and Events
Through your membership, the Tech One National User Group provides subsidised events and roadshow. Each membership entitles the following number of registrations per event:
- Council Membership: 1 person at Member Rates (additional members can be added to your organisational account);
- Corporate Sponsor: Dependent on sponsorship level.
Non-member rates are applicable for all other attendees.
Registering for Events
Please register for events via this website. To access Member Rates for an event, members must log in when registering. To ensure accuracy within your booking, please include the number of places you are booking (via a drop down menu) and provide the Name and Email of each attendee. Our Event Booking system provides a variety of options for payment, including:
- on invoice;
- electronic funds transfer;
- secure credit card payment.
Our discussion forum is available to all members to view, however only Council members can participate.
We encourage all members to share their best practice documentation, tips and case studies through our Resource area.
- Formats accepted include .pdf, .mov, .png, .m4a;
- File Size must be less than 2MB;
- An excerpt should also be provided;
- Content must be relevant and beneficial to members. Content that does not meet these criteria, or is directly promoting a private enterprise will not be accepted. By becoming a sponsor, private enterprises are able to promote their goods and services.